Your DPR (Data Protection Rights)
Every user has a DPR. They include:
- The Right To Restrict Processing: You can request that MrWin limits the processing of your data, under certain conditions.
- The Right To Access: You have the right to ask MrWin for copies of your data.
- The Right To Rectification: You have the right to ask that MrWin make changes to pieces of information that are specious. You can also ask us to fill-in pieces of information you feel might be incomplete.
- The Right To Object To Processing: You can oppose to MrWin processing of your personal information, under specific conditions.
- The Right To Erasure: You have the right to ask that MrWin erase your data, under specific conditions.
How do cookies work?
Cookies are text files planted on your computer to gather average web record information and guest behaviour information. MrWin automatically collects information from you, with the help of cookies or identical technology when you pay a visit to our website. For additional information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Cookies also let us know other relevant casino links you click on, so we can include them in our listings.
What type of cookies do we use?
Though, there are lots of cookies available— MrWin makes use of the following cookies.
MrWin uses these cookies to identify users on our website and recollect your previously selected preferences. These may include your location, your language preference, gambling preference, and others.
These cookies are used by us to gather data in regards to your tour in MrWin, the things you viewed, the links you clicked. And pieces of information about your IP address, device, and browser. MrWin sometimes distributes a little bit of this information, including the data we collected through cookies to third parties for advertising.
How Cookies are managed
You can choose to manage your cookies however you want. You could enable, clear or even remove cookies from your browser at will. Although, in some instances, as a result of how you manage your cookies, a few of MrWin’s website features might not be functional.
AML (Anti-Money Laundering) Policy
None of our partners accepts attempted money laundering efforts.
Sites we link to
Sites that MrWin links to are not under our direct supervision. Hence, we cannot take responsibility for any information you get from any site other than MrWin.com.
Should we detect any problem on any of the sites we have links to, we would immediately erase the site from the index of MrWin.
We have a full SSL encrypted website because it gives you a more secure connection to MrWin.
What data do we collect?
MrWin collects the following data: Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone/mobile number)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MrWin with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- View or make use of our website with any of your browsers.
- Signup for MrWin’s newsletters
How will we use your data?
MrWin collects your data for the following purposes:
- Provision of a responsible gaming environment for you.
- Keeping you updated on our services (new and old), special offers, and communicate with you.
- Recognition and validation of your access to certain features of the Services.
- Conducting of analytics for statistical and research purposes, to improve and tailor our Services to your needs, preferences, and interests.
- Detection and prevention of illegal and fraudulent activities that might negatively affect or threaten the integrity of our Services.
- For Customer Relationship Management (CRM) purposes, to support, troubleshoot the Services, and to respond to your queries.
How do we store your data?
MrWin securely stores your data in our encrypted database.
You can opt in to receive marketing emails from us via our email opt-in form. You can also unsubscribe to this any time you want.
How to contact us
Your satisfaction, privacy, and safety are our topmost priority here at MrWin.